The following are the seven stages you must go through in order to not just start a profitable online company, but one that you may leave behind because it will run itself if you set it up correctly.
1) The first stage is to come up with a business model. What services can you provide that people are willing to pay for? This could be anything from consulting to coaching to teaching. There are literally thousands of options, so take your time and choose something you’re passionate about or have experience with.
2) The second stage is to create a website. This is where you’ll showcase your services and provide information about your business. Make sure your site is professional and easy to navigate.
3) The third stage is to start marketing your business. This can be done through various online channels such as social media, search engine optimization, and pay-per-click advertising.
4) The fourth stage is to start generating leads. This can be done by offering free consultations, e-books, or other resources that potential customers will find valuable.
5) The fifth stage is to close the sale. This is one of the most important stages, as it’s where you actually make money. Be sure to have a solid sales process in place so that you can turn leads into This is where you’ll finally start making money from your business.
6) The sixth stage is to deliver the service. Make sure that you deliver on what you’ve promised and exceed expectations. This will help you build a solid reputation and get repeat customers.
7) The seventh and final stage is to follow up with the customer. This is where you ensure they’re happy with the service and see if they have any further needs. This can generate new leads and sales for your business.
Following these seven stages will help you start a successful online business that can provide you with a full-time income. Just remember to take your time, be patient, and don’t give up! Get your order processing handled by a 3PL.